OUR SERVICES - CHILD DEVELOPMENT HEALTH AND NUTRITION
Child Development Health and Nutrition is a nonprofit service corporation which promotes healthy eating habits for children in day care through financial assistance, education and environment.
- Cash reimbursements for early education and care program food costs.
- Easy menus and online management.
- Direct Deposit of your reimbursement to your bank or credit union.
- Full portfolio of recipes, ideas, and planning calendars.
- Complete record keeping system with everything you need to manage your electronic submissions claim, invoices and receive payments from parents electronically or in person.
For more information about our food program please visit the Child Development Health and Nutrition website. www.cdhn.us