All educators/providers registering for online courses, shall ensure that their computer software is compatible with course requirements. Refunds will be not given for technical difficulties experienced after the class starts. Contact the instructor with questions or concerns.
Child Development and Education, Inc., lead agent for the Educator and Provider Support (EPS) grant for Region 5, known as Southeast Education Professionals Partnership (SEEPP), prescribes to the following registration policies for all professional development opportunities.
Please read these policies prior to registering for any EPS Course.
- Only registrations with an active PQR number and Program ID number will be accepted for SEEPP professional development opportunities to include college courses, webinars, distance learning and CEU courses.
- Pre-registration with payment is required for all courses/trainings. Checks, money orders and all major credit cards are accepted. Course registration fees are listed on each course/training flyer.
- A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
- It is recommended that you register at least four weeks before a course to ensure space availability.
- All SEEPP course/training notices (i.e., cancellations, acceptances, changes, etc) will be sent to registrants by email only. SEEPP contracts with trainers/instructors for each course/training and they will be provided your contact information for any other correspondence needs of the course.
- For all SEEPP sponsored CEU courses, registrants must attend all scheduled dates as published in order to be awarded CEUs and receive the CEU certificate.
- Phone registrations are not accepted unless otherwise noted. Phone inquiries regarding a specific course/training are encouraged. Contact information/instructors for courses/trainings are listed on the registration flyer. You may contact SEEPP at 774.273.1773, mail inquiries to SEEPP- Region 5 EPS,231 Main Street, Suite 100, Brockton, MA 02310 or email inquiries to email@example.com.
- Registrations are non-refundable except in the case SEEPP must cancel due to under enrollment or other issues beyond our control.Credit applied towards a future training may be given to registrants who cancel 15 days in advance as long as slot can be filled. A processing fee of $5.00 will be deducted. Requests for credits will not be accepted after a course or training event.
- In the case of inclement weather, please call SEEPP at 774.273.1773 after 1:00 PM on the day of session to receive information on status of course/training. For Saturday scheduled courses/trainings, registrants will be contacted by phone/email as early as the evening before, or as late as 7:30 am on that Saturday.
- Children may not accompany you to a course/training.
- If it is necessary to bring a snack with you to courses/trainings, please be cognizant of food allergies (particularly peanuts).
- Cell phone use is not permitted in course/trainings. Please silence cell phones before entering a course/training and avoid sending/receiving text messages.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special needs of registrants. Please call at least 10 days prior to a course/training event to request assistance.
All personal information collected is used for data reports to the Massaschusetts Department of Early Education and Care and for internal outreach for professional development news and updates. All information requested is required and will be tracked to inform systematic decisions as they pertain to the Educator and Provider Support Grant. Data and information collected will not be sold or shared with third parties outside of SEEPP and EEC.